Employee benefits are massively important
Here are 8 employee benefits statistics which show just how so..
- 75% of employees reported they’re more likely to stay with their employer because of their benefit program
- Nearly 40% of employees say having a wide selection of benefits would make them feel more loyal to their employer
- 87% of employees from Generation X and Generation Y feel their current benefits package is not sufficiently flexible to meet their personal and financial needs
- 62% of employees would leave a job for better benefits
- 54% of employees choose “benefits and paid time off” as what drives engagement most
- 53% of employees would like their employers to offer tools that provide suggestions on how they can improve their financial situation
- Of the 79% of employees who have no intention to change jobs, 54% cite liking the people they work with, 50% cite good work/life balance, and 49% cite good benefits as reasons for staying
- At companies offering 11 or more employee benefits, 66% would recommend their employers as great places to work
If you’d like to join the companies experiencing increased employee engagement and retention by offering thousands of benefits, sign up to FlexGenius today.
To find out more about FlexGenius or book a demo of our leading flexible employee benefits software solution, visit our contact page or give our team a call on 0800 652 4745